[clug] Firefox browser ... collects data about you -There are different APIs and formats to collect data in Firefox

Richard Meyer meyerri at gardenshark.org
Sat Dec 7 03:59:37 UTC 2019

There is also Brave browser which is a rebuild of Chrome without the
spy stuff (or so they say). I have been using it and it seems fine, but
YMMV.

--

Richard Meyer

When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar,
you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.
- Tyrion Lannister

Linux Counter user #306629