[clug] Cockpit

Brenton Ross rossb at fwi.net.au
Thu Aug 15 12:00:05 UTC 2019

I am using Virt-Manager.

My configuration has almost all functionality in the guest virtual
machines, while the host only runs Virt-Manager and GKrellM System
Monitor.

I will be a bit annoyed to have to run a web browser to stop and start
the VMs. I think I would write my own little GUI front end to virsh.

[The problem we are facing as small users is that all the development
work is now being sponsored by companies that manage server farms.
To use the terminology of a previous CLUG meeting, we have pets not
cattle.]

Brenton