[clug] USB to RS232 DB9 Adapter

steve jenkin sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au
Mon Aug 12 03:54:33 UTC 2019

I’m at a loss why a personal message between BK & George needed to sent to the whole list.
It didn’t improve my day, my knowledge or give me any insight.

Signal to Noise ratio - does it matter to anyone on list?

--
Steve Jenkin, IT Systems and Design
0412 786 915 (+61 412 786 915)

mailto:sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au http://members.tip.net.au/~sjenkin