[clug] Traffic monitoring with Netflow

Alastair D'Silva alastair at d-silva.org
Tue Aug 6 00:09:47 UTC 2019

On Mon, 2019-08-05 at 16:58 +1000, Steve McInerney wrote:
> Have you played around with argus at all?
> https://qosient.com/argus/index.shtml
>
> Not used it personally for some years now, but have used it very
> extensively in the early 2000's to 2008.
> It was used by the two primary (competing till they merged) gateways
> used by federal govt back then for accounting and the like.

Thanks for the link Steve,

I hadn't considered it as I was after something with a GUI, and more
perferably, a web interface.

Someone mentioned at the last CLUG that ElasticSearch + Kibana presents
a good solution too, I may have to look into that.

--
Alastair D'Silva           mob: 0423 762 819
skype: alastair_dsilva