[clug] Debugging mail delivery issues

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Mon Apr 22 23:11:30 UTC 2019

Thanks for the link below and for links in the other emails. I got a
chance to check this morning and the thunderbird plug-in is happy with
my email. The only thing which this mail-tester.com site says is wrong
now is the lack of a dmarc record. This can wait for another time. I
won't be able to test against the mail servers I was having issues so
will just have to wait and see.

thanks again,
Jeff.