[clug] ACSC Essential 8 for Linux - local package repositories

Bob Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Fri Apr 5 06:16:25 UTC 2019

On 31/3/19 4:02 pm, Stephen Hocking wrote:
> Using Red Hat Satellite, it's quite straight forward. There's a few
> white papers kicking around describing how to do it. Haven't really
> looked at the Debian/Ubuntu side of things.

Thanks for the tip on Red Hat Satellite, Stephen.

Alas, I am looking for an open-source solution...

I think I have a vague plan in mind and have started deploying a test
env. (design by prototype). I am including Docker and likely other
repos in my solution (same/similar requirements).

If anyone is interested, I guess we could discuss further.

cheers,
Bob Edwards.