[clug] LCA 2021 - Canberra Bid

Rob Bolin rob at unigon.tv
Mon Oct 29 06:03:16 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

I just thought I should let everyone at CLUG know that a Canberra team
has submitted a bid for LCA 2021.

At the moment, the team comprises myself, Paul Wayper, Jessica Smith,
Neill Cox, Miles Goodhew, Jamie Reid, Randall Crook and Khye Bolin.

If the bid is successful, we'll be holding it at the AIS Visitor
Centre.

If we are successful, we'll probably need to expand our team, as well
as call for conference volunteers closer to the time.

This is just intended as a heads up - if you hear any rumours or have
any questions, feel free to contact me.

Cheers

Rob Bolin
Lead Organiser