[clug] HTML Widget

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Fri Oct 19 06:34:34 UTC 2018

Thought it might be a good alternative to Qt (as highlight by Brenton)
due to Qt's licensing if I can get it working..

To test it I created a new python3 virtual environment on my mac and pip
installed tkinterhtml.
Then tried the demo script at

https://github.com/sklprogs/tkinterhtml/blob/master/tkinterhtml/__main__.py

The text load,  but it seems to have a problem with loading images and
processing CSS. A bit of search suggests that I need an image module
install. Installing Pillow doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions?

Jeff.