[clug] An update to VICI for the weekend.

Brenton Ross rossb at fwi.net.au
Fri May 25 08:09:26 UTC 2018

Hi,

A new version (0.10.730) is now available.

This one fixes a bug that Duncan discovered.
The Qt libraries use the '&' character to specify short-cut keys. If you
ask for the label on a button it includes that '&' character - or it
does on my system, but not on Duncan's desktop. The result was that the
test script from my system could not find the OK button on a dialog.
This sent the script into a loop as it tried repeatedly to action the
dialog.

Cheers
Brenton