[clug] Yet another VICI

Bob Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Mon May 7 23:08:53 UTC 2018

On 07/05/18 18:28, Brenton Ross via linux wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For those that are not sick of messing about with VICI there is now
> version 0.10.695.
>
> I have rethunk the Lua stuff and devised a way for it to be optional
> (and opt-in) for this release. That should make building it easier.
> Hopefully this will be the last for 0.10, but I will leave it open for
> bug fixes for a while.
> (One day I must get myself comfortable with Subversion branches)
>
> Cheers
> Brenton

Great! I'll try in out in my Ubuntu Xenial container.

As for "One day I must get myself comfortable with Subversion branches"
- don't bother. Get comfortable with git branches instead - go on, you
know you want to... I'll give you two weeks getting used to git and
then you'll wonder why you didn't make the change 5 years ago...

cheers,

Bob Edwards.