[clug] July 2018 CLUG Meeting

Bob Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Mon Jul 30 04:48:39 UTC 2018

On 26/07/18 17:56, Bob Edwards via linux wrote:
> On 26/07/18 11:14, Steve Walsh via linux wrote:
>> By which my subject should actually read "July 2018 CLUG Meeting".
>>
>> regards
>
> Hi All,
>
> Sorry - turns out that my booking of N101 has expired and I didn't
> realise and another group has it booked for this evening.
>
> So, we'll meet in N109, a computer lab nearby. You'll all need to
> come in through the student foyer entry, nearby the backdoor to N101.
> I'll post someone there to let folk in.
>
> cheers,
>
> Bob Edwards.

Hi all,

Apologies again for the room booking issue last Thursday - I have now
confirmed that N101 is booked for us on 4th Thursday each month for
the rest of this year.

Also, I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed CLUG last Thursday.
2.3 excellent presentations with a goodly amount of technical detail
and all featuring the venerable C programming language. Loved it!

cheers,

Bob Edwards.