[clug] July 2018 CLUG Meeting

Bob Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Thu Jul 26 07:56:35 UTC 2018

On 26/07/18 11:14, Steve Walsh via linux wrote:
> By which my subject should actually read "July 2018 CLUG Meeting".
>
> regards

Hi All,

Sorry - turns out that my booking of N101 has expired and I didn't
realise and another group has it booked for this evening.

So, we'll meet in N109, a computer lab nearby. You'll all need to
come in through the student foyer entry, nearby the backdoor to N101.
I'll post someone there to let folk in.

cheers,

Bob Edwards.