[clug] Server-side scripting

Bryan Kilgallin kilgallin at iinet.net.au
Sun Dec 30 22:24:03 UTC 2018

iiNet hosts my Web site. Which Home directory includes an empty
"cgi-bin" subdirectory.

And iiNet's personal website FAQ says this.
{What server-side scripting options does iiNet have?

     Perl 5.8 (for CGI scripting). File extension is .cgi or .pl
     PHP 4.3.10 (For standalone PHP scripts). File extension is .php
     SSI. File extension is .shtml}

Long ago, I studied BASIC. Later I taught myself PROLOG. I have coded
with the Arduino IDE. And I maintain Web pages in HTML.

How might I explore this Web site facility, as a recreational project?

--
members.iinet.net.au/~kilgallin/