[clug] December 2019 Christmas BeerSIG

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Wed Dec 12 07:30:01 UTC 2018

Canberra Linux Users Group Christmas BeerSIG - December 2018

 Date:          27th December 2018 (Fourth Thursday of the month)

 Time:         18:00 - end

 Abstract:     It's BeerSIG time!
               'What's BeerSIG?' I hear you ask! BeerSIG is a social
               gathering, and an opportunity to get together with
               like minded people and share a social pint.

	       With the Wig and Pen set to close on the 31st December,
               this is our last opportunity to have a beerSIG at this
	       well known venue.

 Location:     Wig and Pen, Llewellyn Hall, Canberra School of Music
               Look for the table with a stuffed toy penguin

January Meeting - 24th January 2019 (Fourth Thursday of the month)

Occurs During Linux.conf.au 2019 (in NZ). No meeting planned.

February Meeting - 28th February 2019 (Fourth Thursday of the month)

No topic selected yet.