[clug] Latest version of VICI

Brenton Ross rossb at fwi.net.au
Fri Apr 27 14:23:31 UTC 2018

On Fri, 2018-04-27 at 11:40 +0200, Owen via linux wrote:

> > For those that are interested, today I have placed the latest version of
> > VICI onto SourceForge:
> > https://sourceforge.net/projects/ocratato-vici/
> >
> > Brenton
>

> Hi Brenton,
>

> A reply to rossb at fwi.net.au bounced. Anyway, had a configure failure
> on a debian based system and fwiw, posted my previous reply to;
>

> http://termbin.com/cs5q7
>
> Owen

Hi,

thanks for trying to build VICI.
(I noticed a glitch on a web site - something about not being able to
contact my mail address - but I have been getting other mails this
evening, so I assume it was temporary.)

If you can tell me the paths to the files "libQt5Core.so" and
"QMainWindow" I might be able to advise a suitable configure command or
at least it will enable me to adjust things to avoid the problem in
future.

Brenton