[clug] Alternative desktop view for Ubuntu 16

jhock at iinet.net.au jhock at iinet.net.au
Tue Apr 24 13:35:04 UTC 2018

Hi George,

Thanks for the tips.

I have been sent many good suggestions each of which I'm slowly testing.

I won't be able to get to the Thursday meeting. I'm picking up my son from an overseas trip and I'll have to tend to his jet lag.

I have found that many of the fully configurable desktops are sometimes hard to configure because of all the options and flexibility. I thank in advance you and others for offering help to configure my options.

I will notify the list what I choose and why.

Thanks again.

John.