[clug] Linux Mint 18.3 and DELL Precision 5510 Laptop

Anestis Kozakis kenosti at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 02:42:49 UTC 2018

HI all,

Have a bit of an issue I haven't been able to find an answer to.

I've installed Linux Mint 18.3 on a DELL Precision 5510.

Whilst I can connect it to the internet with an ethernet cable, there's no
wireless connection available.

Running the Drivers app doesn't bring up any Wifi Drivers to install.

Help?

Anestis.

Anestis Kozakis | kenosti at gmail.com
- "In Numenera, players are not rewarded for slaying foes in combat, so
using a smart idea to avoid combat and still succeed is just good play.
Likewise, coming up with an idea to defeat a foe without hammering on it
with weapons is encouraged - creativity is not cheating!"
- Numenera Core RuleBook - Page 102