[clug] Android jpeg to png image converter?

Bryan Kilgallin kilgallin at iinet.net.au
Wed Apr 18 09:04:31 UTC 2018

Thanks, Ivan:

> As far as I'm aware, the ImageMagick package ships a group of command
> line utilities, not a GUI.

What GUI application do you recommend for converting from TIFF to JPG OR
PNG format?

I had a problem that JPG files exported from Shotwell--were not rotated
(according to my edit), when opened by Bluefish!

Hence I have been using Image Viewer as an intermediary. As it will
convert from TIFF to JPG whilst retaining my intended orientation.
Unfortunately it routinely shrinks a 500 KIB file to 35 KIB, losing some
definition.
--
members.iinet.net.au/~kilgallin/