[clug] Upcoming talk?

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Thu Sep 21 07:56:49 UTC 2017

On 21/09/17 17:34, Paul Wayper via linux wrote:
> Whenever suits Bob and the Steves.
Steve Hanley has a lot of work and other travel, so I'd taken it over
for a few months, working with Bob to put together a schedule of talks.
Rough schedule planned out was;

September 28th - originally planned as a 'bye' month, we had decided to
make this a social-ish night, and combine BeerSIG with some Pizza, and
just skip the meeting in the middle.

October 26th - Open Source Privacy-alooza - Bob

November 23rd - BBR Congestion control - Geoff Huston (APNIC)

December 28th - Christmas CLUG-at-a-PUB

January 25th - Skip due to LCA

February 22nd - LCA wrapup

it's far enough out that I can bump Geoff to next year and Paul can give
his talk in November, or I can cancelĀ  the table at Guild and Paul can
give his talk next week.