[clug] October 2017 CLUG Meeting

Bob Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Mon Oct 23 23:02:09 UTC 2017

I just wanted to point out that this week's CLUG is a "talk fest"
more than a particular presentation.

If you have any experience/interest in privacy and Linux, then please
consider giving ua a short talk about what you are up to.

I am keen to hear from as many of you on this topic as possible.

cheers,

Bob Edwards.