[clug] WPA2 4-way handshake client vulnerability

Bryan Kilgallin kilgallin at iinet.net.au
Thu Oct 19 07:55:33 UTC 2017

Thanks, Steve:

> Hadn’t checked before today, but iiNet has a firmware update dated 'Oct 18’ & another ‘Oct 19’.
> But the date on file downloaded is Aug 2015 and the the release/version numbers are the same [HG658 V100 R001 C138 B020]

I just updated firmware for my BudiiLite ADSL router.
BudiiLite_nand_fs_image_128_1300.bin
That's dated this morning.
http://ftp.iinet.net.au/pub/iinet/firmware/BudiiLite/

In iiNet's Budii Lite login page--Firefox reports this about the modem
password field. "This connection is not secure. Logins entered here
could be compromised."
--
members.iinet.net.au/~kilgallin/