[clug] Old computer, drives and cards - giving away

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Sun May 21 03:44:16 UTC 2017

Hi Paul,

On 21/05/17 11:11, Paul Wayper via linux wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It's time I cleared out my cupboards of old computer stuff, so here's what I'm
> giving away:
>
> An actual Pentium III Slot 1 computer, with 80GB + 20GB hard disks, VGA card,
> gigabit network card, and CD-ROM drive.  I may actually have a DVD-ROM for
> this somewhere.  I'm loath to break this up since it actually works.
>
> Slim-line Mini-ITX case - takes 2.5" laptop hard disks and a slimline *D-ROM
> drive.  Runs off 12V power, has a PSU on board to provide an ATX power supply.
>  Has two USB 2 ports on the front.
>
> Slightly larger but slim-line Mini-ITX case - takes 3.5" hard disks, full
> 5.25" *D-ROM drive, inbuilt power supply takes mains.
>
> PC-133, DDR 1 and DDR 2 memory.  Lots of it.  Haven't catalogued it all yet.
>
> 2x 250GB SATA hard disks.
>
> 2x Zip Disk drives!  Rare!  Impress your friends with removable 100mB disks!
> Several Zip disks also available.

I was trying to recover data of a zip disk for a friend, and managed to acquire
a drive but could not access them.

I can take thses off you and promise to NOT return it :-)

> 1x PCI Sound Blaster card
>
> 1x PCI Turtle Beach sound card
>
> 1x PCI Firewire card
>
> 1x PCI-E 1x Gigabit ethernet network card
>
> 2x PCI Gigabit ethernet network cards
>
> 2x PCI 802.11-g wireless network cards
>
> 4x AGP video cards (two 5V, two dual 5V/3.3V)
>
> 2x PCI-E NVidia GeForce 460 cards, with SLI cable.
>
> 1x PCI-E video card (probably an old NVidia) with DVI, VGA and S-Video out
>
> 1x PCI 4x SATA II adapter
>
> 1x PCI Conexant 56kbit modem card
>
> 1x ATX 300W power supply
>
> 1x D-Link high gain wireless network antenna

Playing with some wireless stuff I can try this antenna. What connection does it have?

cheers
	Eyal

--
Eyal Lebedinsky (eyal at eyal.emu.id.au)