[clug] Old computer, drives and cards - giving away

Thomas Hirschfeld ThomasHirschfeld at protonmail.ch
Sun May 21 03:02:07 UTC 2017

Hello Paul,

Some of the parts you are offering are just what I am after. Would I be able to collect the following.

Slim-line Mini-ITX case - takes 2.5" laptop hard disks and a slimline *D-ROM
drive. Runs off 12V power, has a PSU on board to provide an ATX power supply.
Has two USB 2 ports on the front.

2x 250GB SATA hard disks.

1x PCI Firewire card

1x PCI-E 1x Gigabit ethernet network card

2x PCI Gigabit ethernet network cards

1x PCI 4x SATA II adapter

1x PCI-E video card (probably an old NVidia) with DVI, VGA and S-Video out

Thanks,

Thomas