[clug] Intel Active Management Technology

Bryan Kilgallin (iiNet) kilgallin at iinet.net.au
Mon May 15 10:15:45 UTC 2017

Excuse me, Mike:

> https://github.com/mjg59/mei-amt-check.git

Neither Ubuntu Software nor Synaptic Package Manager gave a usable
response to my search for "mei-amt-check". Similarly "sudo
./mei-amt-check" gave the error "command not found".

The README.md file on the above Web page, states "Requires that the
mei_me driver (part of the upstream kernel) be loaded.". But I was
unable to find "mei_me" with Ubuntu Software, Synaptic Package Manager,
or apropos!

The above github page advised "Run make". Apropos said that I didn't
have "run". And unfortunately I am unfamiliar with using make with a
makefile. Please advise.
--
www.netspeed.com.au/bryan/