[clug] CentOS 7 and Xfce, and Korora Live Xfce 25

George at Clug Clug at goproject.info
Tue May 9 12:30:50 UTC 2017

    Mike,

Thanks for that tip! I am downloading Korora Live Xfce 25 now.

I will post back about how it runs in my test environment once I have
had chance to try it out.

You may never understand why I like Xfce (not sure I do either), I
just find it simple, clean but functional, click and point menu style
interface very attractive. Esthetically pleasing.

Regards,

George Kirkham.