[clug] Writing Training Materials

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Sun Mar 26 08:53:16 UTC 2017

Replying to myself to say thanks to those that took the time to reply.
Been away from the keyboard most of the weekend. This is all in the
mists of the future for internal training on internal systems and
equipment so the details haven't been pinned down and I was just after
an overview to get an idea of what's involved, what's a good approach to
take, or any tips. I thought there might be a go to reference or
something. The recounting of what other have done or found works was
very helpful as it answered some of these questions and I may refer back
to it again later. Sometimes, as Andrew points out, starting is the most
difficult part. Thanks.

Jeff.