[clug] Writing Training Materials

Brenton Ross rossb at fwi.net.au
Fri Mar 24 12:54:42 UTC 2017

I think it will be difficult to find something appropriate without some
understanding of your audience and the sort of material you need to
teach.

I think that most people learn best by doing rather than reading or
watching. However, they also have to have an understanding of why they
are doing it or it just becomes a fragile rote experience.

It can also be important for the audience not to be afraid of making
errors. Assuming the system is not too fragile, you should show what
happens when things go wrong and how corrections can be made.

Good luck
Brenton