[clug] What is on for CLUG on 23rd March 2017

Bob Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Thu Mar 23 00:33:37 UTC 2017

On 22/03/17 22:20, Steven Hanley via linux wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 10:14:34PM +1100, George at Clug via linux wrote:
>>     Hi,
>>
>> what is happening/planned/not planned for tomorrow evening? (23rd
>> March 2017 )
>
> Hmm, anyone want to talk about something?
>
> We already did LCA wrap up earlier this year.
>
> 	See You
> 	    Steve

I'm happy to have a break from CLUG tonight, if no one is desperately
keen to share their amazing project(s) with us.

I am still catching up after the awesome BSides Canberra Security
conference held at the Rex Hotel last Friday/Saturday. Almost 700
attendees, $50 rego and fantastic technical talks about a wide range
of topics security related by speakers from around the country and
some internationals. Highly recommended. Lots of Linux and Open source
relevance in the cyber security space.

cheers,

Bob Edwards.