[clug] IPv6 in Canberra

Robert Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Sun Jun 25 22:50:01 UTC 2017

On 25/06/2017 12:33 pm, Kim Holburn via linux wrote:
> AFAIK, internode has IPv6 but iinet doesn't.  Unfortunately internode doesn't offer a transact VDSL2 plan.  Other ISPs might do IPv6.

Perhaps not helpful to this discussion, but I have a number of systems,
including a DNS server, several web servers, two SSH servers etc.
running over IPv6 at ANU Computer Science continuously since 2006 - so
there is _some_ IPv6 in Canberra.

As for home usage... tunneling over IPv4 seems to be the most prevalent
solution.

cheers,
Bob Edwards.