[clug] Future of CLUG main meetings

Neil Pickford neilp at goldweb.com.au
Sun Jun 25 13:38:36 UTC 2017

<Soapbox>

Bryan I am finding this thread a bit negative, no one is saying CLUG is
dead or the list will cease.

However continued comments in this vain make me wonder the worth of
monitoring the CLUG list which I have done for over 17 years.
There are a fair number of followers of this list who don't post all the
time but appreciate a high signal to noise ratio.

Lets keep comments a little more positive and get back to directly
helping each other with Linux related issues rather then posting stuff
to be sensational or get noticed or a reaction.
I believe the term is trolling.

This is not facebook!

</Soapbox>

That's enuf noise from me.