[clug] Future of CLUG main meetings

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Fri Jun 23 11:44:33 UTC 2017

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 09:32:28PM +1000, Bryan Kilgallin (iiNet) via linux wrote:
> Let's find a venue with hospitality and seminar facilities!

If you are able to and willing to find and organise a venue as good as the
one we have been able to use that is available for CLUG then organise
meetings around it please go ahead. CLUG has been incredibly fortunate to
have access to a venue with suport from the College at ANU and the CLUG
staff members or students making the venue available for a long time.

I like Chris' idea of BeerSIG still happening as a geek catch up unrelated
to trying to organise an interesting presentation.

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary