[clug] Future of CLUG main meetings

Bryan Kilgallin (iiNet) kilgallin at iinet.net.au
Fri Jun 23 08:06:00 UTC 2017

Thanks, Bob:

> Anyway, next month, George and I propose to have a bit of a showcase
> of Free and Open Source games, which we in the FOSS community should
> be celebrating. I'll demo and open up discussion on minetest
> (http://www.minetest.net/#about) and others can put up their hand to
> demo/discuss a FOSS game or three of their choice.

I can demo DreamChess.

{DreamChess is an open source chess game. Our primary target platforms
are Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. DreamChess features 3D OpenGL graphics
and provides various chess board sets, ranging from classic wooden to
flat figurines. A moderately strong chess engine is included: Dreamer.}

http://dreamchess.org/

--
www.netspeed.com.au/bryan/