[clug] [Clug] Linux games

Chris Turton cturton at gbglobal.com
Mon Jul 31 01:22:12 UTC 2017

Hey George,

Personally, I've never bought anything through them so far, but this bundle has me contemplating doing so. Many of the books are  several years old but appear to be some of the notable works from the field including some well known individuals such as Bruce Schneier and Kevin Mitnick.

I'd look at the .epub version where available as I know there are some FOSS apps for Linux to read them such as Calibre. This also supports export to .pdf if you need to.

I also believe you can contribute to non-US charities rather than the default ones.

Regs,
Chris