[clug] Beersig/Aus-day/Meeting quandry

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Tue Jan 24 04:43:44 UTC 2017

On 01/23/2017 06:47 PM, Bryan Kilgallin wrote:
> No, Steven:
>
>> I expect the Wig and Pen will be open so an extended Beer SIG
>> discussing the
>> fun that was LCA could work.
>
> You got that wrong! I just phoned--and the Wig will be closed all that
> day.

Because open source is such a wonderful thing, I'm going to merge a pull
request and suggest we hold BEERSIG at Debacle bar on Lonsdale Street in
Braddon instead.

If that works for people, either Myles or I (whoever gets to the phone
first) will make a booking.

Are people interesting in having an informal discussion about LCA2017 at
Debacle, or back at N101, where there may or may not* be pizza and beer

*the chances of there being beer with the pizza are a lot less at N101
than at Debacle.

regards