[clug] Beersig/Aus-day/Meeting quandry

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Mon Jan 23 00:34:40 UTC 2017

On Sun, Jan 22, 2017 at 11:54:48PM +1100, Miles Goodhew wrote:
> All,
>   So the 2c just dropped that Thursday is both Australia Day and
> CLUG/BeerSIG. I haven't made any special plans for the former and haven't
> tried to glue it to the following weekend with some rec leave.
>   Providing the pub's open and not too many people have vacated town, I'd
> like to still attend (Pending what the rest of the family have planned when
> they're awake).
>   Also not sure if this will affect the CSIT room being open(able) or not.
> If not, maybe we could hold the whole thing in the pub (As it's a LCA'17
> recap anyway)?

Actually you make a good point, I said to Steve Walsh I would see him at
BeerSIG but have just realised I will be in Jindabyne for 4 days from
Thursday morning so will miss it this week.

I expect the Wig and Pen will be open so an extended Beer SIG discussing the
fun that was LCA could work.

        See You
            Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
who am i, that i should be vying for your touch