[clug] Beersig/Aus-day/Meeting quandry

Miles Goodhew mgoodhew at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 12:54:48 UTC 2017

All,
  So the 2c just dropped that Thursday is both Australia Day and
CLUG/BeerSIG. I haven't made any special plans for the former and haven't
tried to glue it to the following weekend with some rec leave.
  Providing the pub's open and not too many people have vacated town, I'd
like to still attend (Pending what the rest of the family have planned when
they're awake).
  Also not sure if this will affect the CSIT room being open(able) or not.
If not, maybe we could hold the whole thing in the pub (As it's a LCA'17
recap anyway)?

M0les.

--
Miles Goodhew,