[clug] Colour management

Bryan Kilgallin bryan at netspeed.com.au
Thu Jan 5 23:49:04 UTC 2017

Thanks, Sam:

> Maybe GNOME greys out the button if you do not have a compatible device.

When I hold down the Ctrl and Meta L (Alt L) buttons and tap Tab, then
"Desktop", "unity-2d-panel" and "unity-2d-shell" are alternately selected.

 From the System Settings Window, in the Personal section, I chose
Appearance. And I have selected the default Ambience theme. There being
only alternatives of Radiance, High Contrast, and High Contrast Inverse.
I thought that maybe what I want is to change the theme to match my
aesthetic whim! But how can I install and try out a wider range of themes?

I have installed GNOME Color Chooser. Though I don't feel competent in
using it.
--
www.netspeed.com.au/bryan/