[clug] Colour management

Bryan Kilgallin bryan at netspeed.com.au
Thu Jan 5 16:11:57 UTC 2017

My PC runs Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. Its monitor is a Lenovo ThinkVision L192p 19".

I had thought the display a bit pink for my liking. So I want to
recalibrate that.

The Screen Display window has detected a Lenovo Group Limited 20" display.

And the Device Colour Profiles window lists Lenovo Group Limited - LEN
L192p. Under "Calibration", is greyed-out "Uncalibrated".

More detail is provided for this LEN L192p device. But under
"Calibration", "Not specified" is greyed-out. And the "Calibrate" button
is also greyed-out. Information for this LEN L192p device lists the
Filename "edid-3104471e3020a08ad8fed175ab380a3b.icc". Which
unfortunately I could not find by searching either the File System or
the Web!
--
www.netspeed.com.au/bryan/