[clug] Next CLUG meeting - February 24th

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Tue Feb 21 05:01:54 UTC 2017

All

See below, 18:00 at Wig and Pen for BeerSig
19:00 at CSIT Building ANU - N101 for CLUG.

Canberra Linux Users Group Meeting - 24th March 2016

 Date:          24th February 2017 (Fourth Thursday of the month)

 Time:         18:00 - 18:55

 Abstract:     It's BeerSIG time!
               'What's BeerSIG?' I hear you ask! BeerSIG is a social
               gathering, and an opportunity to get together with
               like minded people and share a social pint
               or two before the meeting.

 Location:     Wig and Pen, Llewellyn Hall, Canberra School of Music
               Look for the table with a stuffed toy penguin

 Time:         19:00 - 21:00 (or when it finishes)

 Speaker:      Brenton Ross

 Abstract:     I have just finished putting together a presentation on
               testing for my VICI project.

               It covers a testing library for unit tests, asynchronous testing for
               threads and child processes, testing of modules and programs and
               simulating user interactions with GUI programs.

 Anything else that pops up can come up for discussion.

 Venue:        Room N101
               Computer Science and Information Technology Building
               North Road
               The Australian National University

               See http://clug.org.au/ for more directions and a map

 Food/drink:   Pizza and soft drink/juice. Come hungry, and bring
               about $6 to cover the cost of your share if you
               want some.

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
you could try to train me like a pet, you could try to teach me to behave