[clug] Digitising vinyl records

Steve Barnes steve at echo.id.au
Thu Feb 16 23:45:45 UTC 2017

> Where can I buy a reasonably good turntable with decent speed control, a
> pretty good cartridge and stylus and a roughly OK calibrated counterweight?

You can borrow one of my Technics SL1200 MK2 if you want Mike, they're
sitting in my cupboard looking sorry for themselves. You'll probably
want to sort out your own cart/needle - something decent for the
conversion process.

I also have some left over Disc Doctors Miracle Record Cleaner you're
welcome to. [1]

Steve

[1]
http://www.decibelhifi.com.au/the-disc-doctor-miracle-record-cleaner-1pint/