[clug] Digitising vinyl records

Luc Small luc.small at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 00:34:21 UTC 2017

Before you do any of this, Mike, make sure you give your vinyl a good clean
with PVA glue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHMEj3Jv7F8

OK perhaps you don't need to go to such drastic lengths. But the above
video also gives a lot of tips on progressively more involved vinyl
cleaning techniques.

Cheers,
Luc