[clug] Looking for old server class x86 machines

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Wed Feb 8 22:04:44 UTC 2017

Hi,

I woke up this morning and decided my life would be simpler if I had access
to one or two old server class machines for OpenStack ironic testing.
Specifically they need to have working IPMI to be useful.

I'm checking out allbids, but I thought I'd also ask if anyone here has any
old kit sitting in a corner they just want to get rid of? The machines will
only be used for test runs lasting tens of minutes, so they don't have to
be anything magical. However, reliably booting would be good so I know when
a test run failure is me and not the machine.

Thoughts appreciated!

Michael

--
Rackspace Australia