[clug] CLUG December Drinks

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Wed Dec 27 02:34:11 UTC 2017

I've booked a table at Bentspoke Braddon from 6pm tomorrow (28th) night.
Unfortunately, they don't take bookings for outdoor tables of an
evening, but if someone wanted to get there earlier and claim an outside
table, that person is more than welcome to, and we can just release the
table booking.

Other wise, there's a table for 10 people booked in my name upstairs
from 6pm. it doesn't matter if we get more than 10, but at least this
way, we have laid claim to a space.

regards