[clug] Linux Journal ends after 23 years

Ian Matters iristech at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 19:46:32 UTC 2017

Good morning CLUGers.

I have both the email from LJ and a copy of the archive. I also have a link to download the ZIP archive but I had better not publisher that information here as it’s intended as a free download to subscribers. I have subscribed to LJ for perhaps twenty years. Just now I tried the link to their website (http://www.linuxjournal.com) but the “subscribe” link seemed to be unresponsive.

Cheers, Ian Matters
---