[clug] GVIM paper size

Scott Ferguson scott.ferguson.clug at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 10:31:39 UTC 2017

On 22/08/17 20:14, Bryan Kilgallin (iiNet) via linux wrote:
> I am typing in this graphical version of the Vim text editor.
> https://lists.samba.org/archive/linux/2017-August/036302.html
>
> But when I print, my printer objects, saying that US letter sized paper
> was requested. How can I stop this problem, which seems unique to GVIM?

I'm guessing you read the fine documentation?

What does:-
less /etc/papersize
say?

:)

Kind regards

--
    A: Because we read from top to bottom, left to right.

    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

    A: The lost context.
    Q: What makes top-posted replies harder to read than bottom-posted?

    A: Yes.
    Q: Should I trim down the quoted part of an email to which I'm reply

http://www.idallen.com/topposting.html