[clug] Looking for a venue for a day long FPGA hackery session in early December

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Mon Aug 14 01:38:50 UTC 2017

Hi,

Tim Ansell is keen to come down to Canberra and teach people how to deploy
Linux SoC softcores on FPGAs. His hidden agenda is to prototype content
before he presents it elsewhere.

I can hire the Scout Hall again, but I am thinking somewhere with a better
network might be good because downloading the (proprietary) toolchain is
quite painful given its size.

Does anyone have a spare tutorial style venue they'd be willing to lend out
for a weekend in early December before I go and do something random? I'd do
all the event logistics except for physical keyholding (unless you somehow
arranged for me to do that too).

Thanks,
Michael