[clug] LibreOffice

Stephen Hocking stephen.hocking at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 06:06:50 UTC 2017

To work around that, you could attach a monitor that has considerably more
pixels than the laptop's. Apart from that, the only thing I can think of is
lots of googling to find the file where the settings are stored, and
editing that. With any luck it'd be xml or an ini file. If the doesn't
work, just remove it and things might fall back to defaults. If you're not
employed as a software tester, you should be.

On 30 April 2017 at 12:52, Bryan Kilgallin (iiNet) via linux <
linux at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> Thanks for mentioning that, Kim:
>
> > There's a slider at the bottom right corner of the Libreoffice window
> that will scale the document without messing with the menus.
>
> That's in LibreOffice Writer. Though I had been using LibreOffice Draw.
> And the scaling that I had messed with--was not of the document being
> edited, but rather of the user interface!
>
> --
> www.netspeed.com.au/bryan/
>
> --

  "I and the public know
  what all schoolchildren learn
  Those to whom evil is done
  Do evil in return"		W.H. Auden, "September 1, 1939"