[clug] Thursday's meeting

Bryan Kilgallin (laptop) kilgallin at iinet.net.au
Tue Apr 25 13:58:06 UTC 2017

Tony:

> I am looking to attend Thursday's CLUG meeting.

Computer Science & Information Technology is on North Road. I park
opposite that building. While Eyal parks adjacent to it.

> It is usually at the ANU.

The technical meeting is at 7 PM.

Whereas the beer-chat is at 6 PM in the Wig & Pen. That's in the
Llewellyn Hall School of Music.
https://www.facebook.com/wigandpen.canberra

> Can someone give me the specific details of the classroom?

It's physically located around at the back of the Computer Science etc.
building. Look for a gaggle of men decades older than the usual
undergraduates! If an official arrives, then a glass door will be opened
from within.
--
www.netspeed.com.au/bryan/