[clug] extract palm pilot calendar on linux?

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Wed Apr 5 01:13:13 UTC 2017

Hi,

A friend has old palm pilot files (the device is gone as is all related software).
They want access to the information, in any readable form (.csv?). Better to not need
to send the data to a website or buy commercial software (this is a one-off need).

I see, e.g.
	http://everythinglinux.org/palm/palm_content.html
It lists some perl modules, but so far I am not sure if these work with the device
or the offline files. I am continuing the search...

Anyone has done this? Know how to do this? Any pointer will save me time/effort.

TIA

--
Eyal Lebedinsky (eyal at eyal.emu.id.au)