[clug] oops, forgot to look at the calendar

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Wed Sep 21 01:43:57 UTC 2016

All

Tomorrow is the 4th thursday of the month.

I had hoped to talk about Esoteric programming languages, however had not
finished the reasearch and play timem to prpre the talk, and for some reaosn
forgot to look at hte calendar and realise CLUG is tomorrow night not next
Thursday.

Binary Lamdba Calculus is kind of fascinating if anyone cares (small,
complex, capable), though somewhat mind bending as it is based on lambda
calculus.

Anyway a) I hope to have a talk ready for October clug

b) I have no idea what is happening tomorrow night, anyone got some topic or
stuff they are keen to share?

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
i've mapped out my course, looks like it's all uphill